Saturday, October 3, 2009

Impromptu decision to go out painting?

If you feel like painting out today or perhaps some time this week, choose a day and a location - post it on this blog and see if your fellow artists wish to join you en plein air.

You can post a reply by clicking on COMMENTS below:


delia said...

The weather looks so good for this week - any day -how about Tuesday at Christmas hill. Delia
ps. Pat and I would also like to go back to the pumpkin fields on another day.

Ron Wilson Fine Art said...

I'm working all this week but how about Adam and the others?